Evidencing customer service improvements
Instant feedback offers store owners real value
Net Promoter yardstick of customer satisfaction
Specsavers are the UK's leading High Street Retail Opticians with over 600 retail stores nationwide and has been voted optician of the year for the past eight years in the Reader’s Digest Most Trusted Brands.
The Survey Problem
Specsavers wanted to capture customer feedback at the point of experience in its retail stores in order to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction. The retail survey needed to be automatic, engage with a representative sample of both customers and shop browsers, and deliver incisive analysis and rapid reporting both in store and to head office.
Further Retail Survey Analysis
Deep dive analysis and reporting is also a key component with presentations to head office and recommendations on survey changes, service improvement, action planning and other insights.
In a six-month period, the in-store kiosks gave Specsavers direct feedback from over 55,000 customers, non-buyers and instore browsers.
- Fast reporting at store level enables ongoing customer service improvements by management
- 55,000 shoppers surveyed every 6 months with excellent demographical spread
- Over 20% of feedback from non-buyers - this informs product and marketing strategy
- Includes Net Promoter yardstick of customer satisfaction
- Fully managed service by ViewPoint from survey design to bespoke reports, presentations and recommendations
Susannah Hart, Communications Manager, Specsavers
"The customer survey information tells us accurately what our customers and shoppers are thinking. The solution lets us deliver real value to our store owners, giving them instant feedback to help sustain the highest standards of customer service."
Store managers recieve reporting weekly, for immediate review and action planning. Regional and HQ reports are also scheduled to inform strategic planning, including VoC (Voice of the Customer) verbatim sentiment analysis.